favorite this postEstablished Home Based Part Time 15 - 20 Hours Per Month - $22000 (Dallas, TX)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Established Home Based P/T, W/ Flex Hours and Full-Time Potential (not required) in the publishing industry (b2b)- $22000 (DFW Metroplex) Excellent opportunity for stay at home parent or student. Motivated seller to close quickly. Ridiculous offers will be ignored. No owner financing.
Are you a good manager? Established home based niche business since 2001 is looking for a new owner.
What is it:
A locally made b2b product is being sold to loyal customers in the publishing industry. The customer base is there for years. I recently increased them. There is room for a full-time opportunity, but I was doing in as a side business with about 15-20 hours per month. This is NOT MLM.
No travel required.
There is room for growth. A good entrepreneur can also increase the business to another level since the customer base is loyal. This is a possibility but definitely not a must.
• I have spent the last year expanding the database of potential customers. This will save a lot of time, effort, and learning curve for the new owner.
• It can be run from home anywhere. The product is made in Dallas but could be duplicated elsewhere. I prefer to work with someone local for training purposes.
• Your operating expenses are minimal relating to credit card processing fees and shipping supplies.
• The business is more common sense and work ethic and less textbook. I can do a period of side by side consulting and some phone support as well.
• There is 10% owner financing for SBA loans only, and that is not negotiable.
• There was a 15% increase in gross receipts from 2016 - 2017 and 25% increase in net profit.
• 2017 Gross Receipts - $26400 - Gross Profit - $13,300 - Net Profit - $13,000
• Net Profit increase of 30% over 2016
• Little inventory investment of up to $1000 for the items that are most frequently sold. Other items are made to order.
• The business runs almost paperless and uses QuickBooks.
Who would be the ideal new owner:
This is a great opportunity for a stay at home parent or student with flexible hours. You will need to be available to a degree during normal business hours to pick up product and ship. Much of the sales & marketing is done via email. A good computer and smartphone are your best friend.
I am selling the business because I have another venture to focus on. The sale is confidential as I have local customers. I'm motivated to sell, but I prefer not to work with hagglers or people without funds to purchase.
If interested, please respond with your *full name* and *phone number*.
Thank you for your interest.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers