bicycle frame material: alloy bicycle type: tandem brake type: v-brakes condition: excellent frame size: large handlebar type: drop make / manufacturer: Santana model name / number: Arriva SE suspension: none (rigid) wheel size: 27 in
QR Code Link to This Post
The tandem is a Santana Arriva SE, purchased in 2003. The model has several upgraded options not shown on the manufacturers current web page. (see: http://santanatandems.com/Bikes/ArrivaSE.html ). Original invoice showing options is available. The bike is in excellent condition, I have maintained it meticulously. It has brand new tires and tubes and is ready to ride. We installed tires and tubes 700 x 32c that offer a great ride on any surface. A spare set of tires is included that are in good condition and can be used as spares as needed.
The tandem probably has around 500 mile use in all. The bike is a “large frame” MegaSize CroMoly™ tube set, the stand over dimensions are 32" for captain and 30" for stoker. From the center of the cranks to the bottom of the seat post it's 23" for the captain and 20" for the stoker. It is very accomodating to a variety of heights for both captain and stoker.
· Santana Carbon V front fork
· Reversible-angle front stem with 2” rise
· Modolo alloy bars, 45 cm drop – front and 47 cm bullhorn – rear, also have drops for rear if preferred
· Shimano Ultegra Flight Deck brake/ shift levers and Computer
· Ultegra front derailleur, Shimano XTR rear derailleur
· Shimano Octolink™ crankset (30/ 42/ 52t)
· Shimano SLX cassette (11 – 32t, 9 spd)
· Avid Single Digit 7 brakes
· Serfas Cosmos™ saddles, Tamer XC stoker seat post
· Hadley hubs
· Disc brake compatible
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers