Intake Coordinator -
QR Code Link to This Post
VoxelMaps is looking for detail-oriented temporary Intake Coordinators with a passion for Technology, People, and supporting the development of AI training. As an Intake Coordinator, you’ll be supporting a large study that will be developing new technology for consumer-based devices. Help build the future with VoxelMaps!
VoxelMaps is a Data Collection company focusing on the development of AI Mapping, Field Collection, and Participant Based Studies. We work all over the nation and globally collecting data for AI training for some of the biggest tech giants in the industry. Check us out on voxelmaps.com!
JOB SUMMARY: Coordinates patient care between various departments of the company to ensure starts of care or resumptions of care are staffed in a timely manner.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent is required; some college preferred with healthcare industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receives incoming patient referrals via phone and fax.
• Responsible for over 85 Appointments per day
• Coordinates flow of traffic and first point of contact for all participants
• Ability to provide high level of compassionate customer service.
• Responds promptly and courteously to all participant inquiries or problems.
• Recognizes participants’ rights and responsibilities and supports them in the performance of job duties; respects participants rights to privacy and confidentiality.
• Completes assigned paperwork/documents as directed in a timely manner.
• Shares knowledge gained with other staff members and works as a team member.
• Interacts with others in a positive, respectful, and considerate manner.
• Enter detailed information into company proprietary software while conversing via telephone
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professional with Project Director, Project manager, Moderators, and Participants
• Ability to make decisions, solve problems, and work independently with little supervision.
• Enjoys working in a team-oriented, service-focused environment.
• Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Basic computer proficiency.
• Knowledge in the use of Microsoft applications
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours, Contractor, Temporary
Timeline – Oct. 24th – Dec. 15th
Hourly: $20 per hour
Paid – Bi-Weekly
• Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
• Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
• Participant based research studies: 2 years (Required)
• Plano, TX (Required)
• Arlington, TX
• Relocation is not offered
• United States (Required)
CONTACT: DIANA HEIEN