HostStarter is looking for an experienced PPC Intern to join our founding team and manage ad campaigns across Adwords, Bing, and Facebook. Were looking for someone with at least 1 year of SEM (paid media) experience and a proven track record of success in developing and managing paid media campaigns across multiple search engines and social platforms.
QR Code Link to This Post
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the complete planning, implementing, optimizing, and analyzing paid media campaigns and communicating the results and providing insight and recommendations to the HostStarter leadership team.
• Create paid campaigns that align with the overall strategic objectives of the client
• Design and execute digital ad buys in line with the annual and monthly budgets
• Manage bidding and spends across multiple platforms for various ad mediums including PPC, Display, and Social
• Analytic tracking setup & management with paid media (ppc, paid social) accounts
• Provide keyword expansion strategies in preparation for current account restructures
• Implementation of automated bid rules
• Generate & provide weekly campaign reports that provide insights on performance & recommendations for next steps
• Analyze findings to identify opportunities to improve site conversions
• Minimum 1 year digital marketing experience (PPC experience preferred)
• Skilled in managing paid media campaigns across Google, Bing and Facebook
• Ability to analyze data and transform results into clear actionable recommendations (Google Analytics experience required)
Preference will be given to
• Adwords Certified
• Working to achieve BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media, or similar
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
HostStarter is an innovative AirBNB property management company. We provide full service management as well as individual cleaning, listing, and photography services. Any problem our guests or homeowners have - we have a solution.
Job Type: Part-time
• United States (Required)
• Work From Home
• Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
• Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
• Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous