Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist
QR Code Link to This Post
If you like extensive travel, then you will enjoy our interesting and fast paced career as an Audiometric Technician. In this position, you will drive a mobile testing unit to industrial companies nationwide to conduct health testing on industrial workers for the purpose of compliance with government regulations. These services include hearing testing, pulmonary function testing, respiratory fit testing and vision screening. No experience is required. Training and certification to become an Audiometric Technician is provided for the right individuals. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be 25 years of age or older
- Computer skills such as Microsoft Office experience is required
- Average work week is 40 to 60 hours
- Hourly pay plus overtime pay with 75% health and dental benefits paid
- Must have a clear driving record and a valid driver's license (CDL is not required)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Must be willing to travel extensively and work flexible hours
- Good customer service skills are a must.