compensation: $13.00 + hourly DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Customer Service Representative – DFW-based Manufacturer and Distributor
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR), you will handle the entry of new customer orders, including checking stock, pricing, availability, lead time, confirmation of ship date and other issues related to order entry. Our warehouse personnel handle the fulfillment, but the CSR is in charge of handling the customer. Most orders are received via email, phone or via our website. The order volume can range from 20 to 60 orders per day.
You will primarily be in the office on ERP software, Epicor. The training that we will provide, coupled with customer service skills, work ethic, and self-motivation will translate into sales success and monetary rewards!
● Receive and review customer orders
● Enter orders into our ERP software system for fulfillment print and review picking tickets for accuracy
● Check stock and availability and confirm ship date to the customer
● Support Customer with general inquiries and information about company and products
● Experience with handling customers in an industrial business to business environment is a must
● Ability to handle standard Microsoft products including MS Outlook, Word and Excel
● Detail oriented with attention to accuracy
● Consultative mind-set with excellent communication and presentation skills
● High energy, disciplined and self-motivated team player willing to work with sales, accounting and warehouse personnel
Customer Service in Fast Food or Telemarketing DO NOT QUALIFY.
Pay Rate: $13.00hr/
Hours: 8am-4:30pm Mon-Fri
**Must have clean criminal background
** Ability to pass a drug test
Interested candidates can apply in person between 8am-3pm Mon-Fri OR email resume for prescreening process.
3452 Forest Lane Ste 301
Dallas TX 75234
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers