As a vital member of the accounting customer service team, the candidate will field telephone calls relating to musical instrument rental agreements, as well as processing and assisting customers with account inquiries pertaining to payments and account changes.
QR Code Link to This Post
Some areas of concentration include, but are not limited to, collections management, monthly collection reporting, communication with the collection company, account adjustments, returned checks, and charge backs.
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Processing contracts, applications, and other data entry.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
• Maintain files for rental contracts.
• Mail processing; operating mailroom equipment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• Comfortable using computers.
• Experience working with customer support.
• Bilingual a plus
This position reports directly to the Customer Service Supervisor.