compensation: $3,500-$4,000 per month employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are one of the largest independent agricultural dealers in the USA. Known for exceptional quality and service after the sales. It's a new business year for our company and our customers - time for us to expand to a new region caused by an increased demand in our services . We help our clients increase profits by providing organization and effectiveness in choosing the right technology for their business! Thus our company is in need for an incredible Regional Manager to represent us and grow together in the area.
Some of the great benefits:
- Regional Manager is mobile and can take their work almost anywhere: home, office, etc...
- The hours are flexible
- Training is provided
- Leadership position - this role will handle all contracts in the region
- Opportunity to develop numerous solid business/ professional relationships
- Work with several areas of business - purchases, research, logistics, quality customer service, management, and many more
- Ability to work with many cultures, businesses and personalities
Some of the RM Responsibilities:
- Management of client accounts
- Management of contracts and accompanying administrative work: contracts, invoices, receipts, reports and etc.
- Team up with internal departments to aid fulfillment of client need
- Keeping informed knowledge of and representation of company services and market products
- Market research for certain products and rates
Our RM requirements:
- High School Diploma (College Degree is a +)
- RRR: Responsible, respectful and resistant to stress
- Sees opportunity where others see obstacles
- Shows genuine interest and desire to grow as a professional
- Prioritizes: balances multiple projects and contracts
To Apply please submit your resume along with a brief statement describing "What motivated you to apply for this position?"
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers