compensation: $12-15 hourly, dependent on experience. Occasional overtime required as well. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Answering phones and Interfacing with clients
• Checking clients out – receiving payments
• Oversee the business-like atmosphere for customer-interfacing areas (front office, waiting area, lavatories, etc.)
• Oversee the overall cleanliness and orderliness of the facility
• Process (with Location Manager approval) reimbursement of employees’ business-related expenses, including training.
• Stay in touch with customers, have a feel for their views/perspectives on the White Rock operations, and cause corrective action as necessary
• 1or more years of experience in the following areas:
o Operations management
o Internet and computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Small Business Office) for research, sourcing, and knowledge
o Business administration and/or college education a plus
• Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, write-offs, concessions, and special conditions.
• Ensure that bank and credit card processing transactions are always reconciled and up-to-date.
• Collaborate with Parts Specialist &/or Service Advisors in managing parts and controlling write-offs, warranty charge-backs, and similar matters.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers