Budget Suites of America has an opening for a high energy, full-time Customer Service - Sales with at least 5 years of proven sales experience. If you are an ambitious people person and you are goal oriented, this job is for you. Benefits include medical, dental, optical, paid vacation, and 401k with matching contribution. Include resume with inquiry.
QR Code Link to This Post
Wage: $15 per hour
• Welcoming, greeting, interacting with, and assisting customers/residents in a professional manner while providing excellent service within the property's service standards.
• Ability to handle multiple phone lines and communicate to future customers/residents the proper information on current specials or availability.
• Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports, follow up with prospective customers/residents.
• Inspect models and available “market ready”, communicate related service needs to Property Manager.
• Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge customers/residents to’ needs by communicating the features and benefits; close the sale.
• Immediately follow-up on potential customers/residents that did not close and attempt to close sale again. If unable to help customer/residents, refer them to sister communities to meet their needs.
• Gather information about market competition in the area and file. Advertise available units using a variety of media and promoting materials.
• Think outside of the box to reach potential customer/residents.
• Additional responsibilities include responding to guest complaints in a timely manner.
• Creatively solving problems with the ability to anticipate, recognize, evaluate, and resolve potential obstacles.
• Ability to ensure cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift.
• A high school diploma or GED required.
• Must pass a background check and drug test.