compensation: Compensation will depend on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Lone Star Yamaha is looking for an intelligent, organized and outgoing person to manage our service department. We are looking for an individual with great communication and management skills. This person must be able to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while keeping the service department profitable. Previous experience in the powersport field is preferable.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Estimating and selling service jobs on powersport products
• Scheduling of service technicians to maximize efficiency
• Maintaining communication with customers concerning their repairs
• Assisting parts department in looking up and selling parts
• Work with sales department to get new and used units ready for sale
• File and follow up on warranty claims through OEM’s
Qualifications for the position:
• 3+ years management experience
• Proficient with computers and various types of software
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers