Customer Care Specialist
Looking for recent college graduates. Are you technology savvy? EZLynx is expanding our Customer Care Team! You will work directly with the customers to ensure they are utilizing our product to its fullest potential. We are looking for a friendly, positive, efficient person willing to communicate via telephone and email in a fast-paced environment.
Why Choose EZLynx:
• Competitive benefit package to include medical (multiple options to choose from and free options for employee and family), dental, vision, short and long-term disability, 401(k) matching, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing and bonus
• Wellness benefits to include catered lunches
• Casual working environment
• Great culture with low employee turnover
• Employee recognition and rewards
• Opportunity to learn and advance within the company
• Collaborative team looking for the best motivated individuals to join our team
In This Role You’ll
• Initiate and solve complex technical issues using an incident management system and escalate accordingly. log tickets with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution;
• Field incoming help requests and provide telephone and email support to end users;
• Provide effective, efficient customer service in a professional and courteous manner. Ensure every interaction is of the highest quality;
• Prioritize, respond and follow up on issues where information is readily available or standard procedures/processes exist;
• Collaborate with other members of the Help Desk to analyze and respond to technical problems;
• Escalate issues to the proper level/area of support/development when necessary.
Here’s What You Bring
• Two years of customer service experience
• Experience within a call center setting, technical background preferred
• High school diploma required (Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft applications (Office, Word and Excel)
• Unparalleled phone skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• A team player with the ability and desire to listen, learn, accept responsibility and cooperate with others to accomplish goals
• Have a passion for incredible customer service with a technical learning mind that helps you learn and evaluate technical/software product issues quickly
• Experience in the Property & Casualty industry a plus
Send updated resume if interested in this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers