Hours: 9:30 am - 6:30 pm (hours can be slightly variable depending on reservation times)
QR Code Link to This Post
Days: Tues - Sat
We are a healthcare transportation broker looking for a Jr. Customer Service Agent to help support our non-emergency transportation rides for health plan members. We have a people centric culture focused on supporting access to care and quality service. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for great experiences. The role available requires the agent to be bilingual in Spanish and English and includes the following responsibilities:
• Outbound reminder calls to health plan members.
• Assist in monitoring rides in progress.
• Assist in coordinating driver and rider for pick up.
• Assist in monitoring alerts and communicating updates to riders.
• Assist in scheduling member's reservations.
• Assist Coordinator as needed.
• Explain procedures to members; answering questions; providing information.
• Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Maintains privacy under HIPPA guidelines
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Translating Scripts from English to Spanish as needed
Must be willing to train to simple software and phone platform.
Customer Service Agent Skills and Qualifications:
Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking