We are seeking reliable Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to help our client that needs 24/7 care. Make a difference in helping this client with activities of daily needs and management of medication. Read below to learn more and APPLY!
• Passes medications and monitors/reports any changes in clients’ health/condition
• Performs treatments such as oxygen, eye drops, topical ointments, nebulizer, etc.
• Ensures feeding plans are followed
• Performs basic and vital assessments and implements care plans
• Provides daily nursing care in a residential setting
• Schedules doctors’ appointments
• Ensures specialist referrals and appointments are properly scheduled
• Attends and transports clients to appointments in company van as directed
• Prepares client charts for doctor rounds
• Receives and records doctors’ orders
• Assists physician on rounds
• Follows company policies at all times regarding the safe and proper lift and transfer of individuals
• Performs other duties as assigned to meet department and business needs
• Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
• Active VN License (New Graduates with VN license Welcomed)
• Current CPR/First Aid Certification
• Updated and cleared Physical and TB Results
• Familiarity with medical software and equipment
• Ability to build rapport with patients
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Paid Weekly
We offer FLEXIBILITY and can work around your schedule and area. We can assign patients around your existing schedule. Must be a Licensed Vocational Nurse, active and clear to practice in the state of California.
Please call 972-432-7878!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers