compensation: $17+/hr (based on prior work experience)
QR Code Link to This Post
Top Tier Staffing is special events staffing company located in Dallas, Texas specializing in food and beverage staffing. Each event is unique and exciting. We are seeking charismatic, motivated and responsible individuals to join our team.
The Catering Server is responsible for providing efficient and courteous service to Top Tier’s client’s guests. The server will provide guests with hospitality providing prompt, efficient service of food and beverages in accordance with our client’s policies and standards.
• Performs necessary tasks to service guests and is able to handle all guest requests
• Maintains guest's event area in clean and neat manner
• Monitors client’s needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests will be promptly fulfilled
• Sets up, monitors, refreshes and breaks down bars, buffets, seating arrangements and kitchens to client’s expectations
• Opens and serves wine or alcoholic beverages as requested
• Promptly removes dishes as guests complete their meal during any special event
• Effectively communicates with the kitchen, catering/event coordinator and other catering staff
• Assists other catering personnel with setup/breakdown duties as necessary
• Basic knowledge of major liquors/brands, beers, non-alcoholic selections, correct glassware and garnishes etc.
• Familiar with various types of services – plated, buffet, working lunches, etc.
• Promotes a memorable service experience
• Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment
Integrity, Leadership, Initiative, Judgment, Organization/Planning, Self-Awareness, Adaptability, Generous Listening, Customer Focus, Team Player, Oral/Written Communications, Problem Solving/Resourcefulness, Relationship Building, Sense of Urgency/Deadline Driven, Confidence
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Must meet clients appearance standards.
• Ability to perform all duties as required with or without an accommodation
• Must have or be willing to get TABC and Food Handler’s certifications
• Reliable transportation or ability to easily work events in and around the DFW metroplex
• Prior wait staff or customer service experience
• Ability to work a variety of different shifts and weekends (including day-time events)
• Ability to lift 30-60 lbs.
• Ability to communicate routinely via phone and/or text message/group text
• Walking, standing, sitting required throughout the typical business day
• The ability to work in heat, non-air-conditioned environments
• The ability to regularly & repetitively bend, carry, climb, grasp, kneel, lift, pull, push, reach, sit, stand, twist, walk
Job Type: Contract Labor
Compensation: Weekly-$17 and up/hour (based on prior work experience)
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Please EMAIL us today! firstname.lastname@example.org (no calls accepted for this position)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers