Earn an extra $800 a month as an Event Assistant!
The "BIG GAMES" are coming and the hottest "Musical Concerts" on the planet are almost here: Would you like to earn $40 to $75 every time you to come out to work in these amazing environments?
Add up to $800 extra to your monthly budget for 3 to 4 days of part-time work.
This is an excellent job for a dynamic and energetic individual who loves working with awesome teams and bosses, great food, and being a part of memorable experiences for fans and customers.
This opportunity is also excellent for interns or those who believe working around new bosses will be educational, fun, financially remunerative, or rewarding in other ways. Here's your chance to learn some of the most valuable business and employment lessons in life.
You’ll be working in the exciting market of professional sports and big concert restaurant concessions. If it would motivate you to work around a driven group of new entrepreneurs with the potential for you to be a valuable part of the success of the organization; then this is the opportunity for you.
For the past 3 years, we have been responsible for tens of thousands of guest service experiences at major concerts and entertainment events. Our representatives play important roles in making these events enjoyable and fulfilling for local and global guests. We employ and train staff in guest services for restaurant concessions.
You will be mentored by an event concessions manager and their staff to assist in managing the day to day operations of an event concession stand. Below is a list of duties and responsibilities
• Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for team members, customers, and employees. Comply with all applicable policies and rules & regulations including but not limited to those relating to safety and health.
• Leadership: Leverage our training model to develop yourself and other team members to become the best versions ourselves. Reward and recognize your fellow team members for helping and doing great jobs. Ensure your individual performance meets objectives and client expectations. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations. Must be self-motivated and able to study and learn things on your own time.
• Client Relationship: Maintain effective client and customer rapport. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
• Productivity: Create value through hard work, great attitude, and efficient operations
You're Our Ideal Team Member if You’re...
• Competent: Can you get the job done, get it done right, and get it done when you're asked to get it done?
• Humble: Are you teachable? It's not about how good you are, it's about how good you want to be.
• Driven: Being a part of our team can't be just a job to you, it must feed into your goals that go beyond a paycheck.
• Focused: Show that you know how to prioritize and then stick to your priorities.
• A Self Starter: If you know what needs to be done, you don't need anyone to tell you it needs to be done.
• Like Music Concerts, Sports Teams, or Entertainment Events
• Are a self-starter, flexible, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Are willing to work evenings and weekend schedules
We host events in Dallas as well as in Arlington Texas. One visit to our office for orientation can get you started.
For the fastest response, simply text your "Full Name" and "EVENT STAFF" to the number below.
We will contact you within 24 hours.
Text Only: (469) 272-6956
Why should you apply?
• Excellent Growth and Advancement Opportunities
• 2 to 4 day Work Week
• A Chance to Wear Multiple Hats
• Opportunity to work around Pro Sporting Events and Concerts
• Per Event - Weekly Pay
• Fun Atmosphere
• Team Meal Benefits
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers