We are looking for Cooks with at least 1 year of experience. You must be able to handle a fast-paced environment and an ability to learn quickly. Seeking staff that are passionate about food and the quality they put out.
• Ability to read and speak English
• Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
• Prepares all food items ads directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
• Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
• Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
• Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
• Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
• Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
• Good Vision, general and close
• Good hearing
• Manual Dexterity
• Standing, bending, stretching and walking throughout shift
• Upper body strength, arms, wrists and hands
• Lift and carry 30 pounds regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
• Maintain good personal hygiene/uniform
• This position will spend 100% of the time standing.
• Occasional environmental exposures to cold, heat, and water.