QR Code Link to This Post
Now hiring Restaurant Managers for Shake Shack Addison!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Bringin' It - Together
Team work isn't just practiced at the Shack - it's perfected. We make each day great - together. We create an exciting work atmosphere with a culture focused on family, fun, community. We make incredibly good and delicious, fresh high-quality food daily, resulting in what many call a cult-like following around the world. Our beloved restaurants are like a family-run restaurant, where we foster personal and meaningful connections within our communities. We bring it everyday - pulling the best from each other.
We are currently seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our team. We bring together caring, warm, fun, and intelligent people who love to serve, and who embody our mission to Stand For Something Good. This is an excellent career growth opportunity for a food service professional with 2-3 years of management experience and a desire to learn, grow, and lead others.
As a manager, you will be responsible for leading and driving the daily operations of your Shack location and oversee the kitchen and dining spaces to ensure a positive guest experience. You will be responsible for leading our Team Members, Team Leaders and Trainers, and championing our culture in your local community. To help you get there, our training programs provide the tools you need for success combined with hands on application of all manager functions. Not to mention, we have a ton of fun!
What You'll Need:
- 2-3 years of Restaurant Management experience in a high-volume and fast paced environment
- Warm, caring and positive attitude that drives hospitality and inspires others to do so
- An aptitude for learning, coaching and driving excellence at all levels
- A desire to learn and train others on all aspects of Shake Shack operations
- Broad understanding of financial aspects of the business
- Open, flexible availability
What You'll Do:
- Manage all functions of our daily checklist and shift operations
- Drive excellence and standards with inventory, quality and safety
- Train, lead and develop our team to achieve excellence in guest experience and hospitality
- Handle payroll, scheduling and labor management
- Facility and equipment management
- Fostering positive relationships between Shake Shack and the community
- 401k plan with company match
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Professional Career Development
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Transit benefits
- Employee dining discounts
- Online learning platform to support professional and team development
We participate in E-verify and are an equal opportunity employer