Budget Suites of America has an opening for a Apartment Cleaner with Inside/Outside experience . Benefits include medical, dental, optical, paid vacation, and 401k with matching contribution. Include resume with inquiry.
• Prior experience working housekeeping preferred.
• Outgoing and customer oriented personality.
• Remove trash and replace liners in public trash cans (common area cans).
• Perform general maintenance tasks such as blowing out of breezeways, pressure-washing, removal of cobwebs, dusting of handrails, cleaning of light fixtures, removal of pet waste, non-organic waste and other debris from the grounds, grassy areas, parking lots, and walk ways on property.
• Perform general housekeeping tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows, polishing stainless steel, straightening of furniture, and removal of waste.
• Removal of furniture, trash, and other household items from vacated rooms.
• Cleaning and running of compactors, picking up loose and bagged trash from around the compactor area.
• Cleaning and clearing trash and debris from chute rooms, trash rooms, and dumpster areas.
• Grill and appliance cleaning.
• Assisting the maintenance staff upon request.
• Applicants must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable working outside year-round.
• Flexibility to work and/or be on call during service hours.
• Must be able to do some heavy lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs., bend, stoop, climb ladder and work inside and outside.
• Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs, walk distances, and be exposed to disagreeable odors.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to speak, read and write basic English.
• A high school diploma or GED is required.
• Must pass a background check and drug test
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers