Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway is a 58,000 square-foot skilled-nursing facility, prepared to provide a full continuum of services including pulmonary rehab care. At Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway we have selected a group of trained professionals to meet the needs of those we serve. A commitment to excellence and dedication to our patients and residents makes Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway the one and only choice for post-acute and long-term care services.
The Dietary Aide assists in the preparation and/ or service of meals/ food for patients, employees, and special events as instructed by the Dietary Manager. They serve food and snacks according to the planned menu/spreadsheet and the patient's/resident's food preferences and diet order. The Dietary Aide also assists the Dietary Cook by ensuring the food prepared/and or pre-portioned using proper food handling/ safety techniques and is of proper quantity, completed on time as scheduled, and is in accordance with the menu & residents' diet order. They may also wash dishes, etc. when necessary or when instructed to do so by the Dietary Manager. In addition to these core responsibilities, the Dietary Aide may perform other duties as assigned by the Dietary Manager when necessary.
• Must possess, as a minimum, High School Diploma or equivalent G.E.D
• Experience in food prep and service preferred.
• Experiences in food prep and service within a skilled nursing or long term care facility strongly preferred
• Food handler's permit required
• Superior customer service skills required
• Must be able to speak, understand, and write in fluent English
The Cook prepares food for regular and therapeutic diets according to the planned menu, while utilizing standardized recipes to do so. They ensure that food prepared is of proper quantity and in accordance with established time schedules. In order to ensure that the proper quantity of food is prepared, the Cook with utilize the correct portion control utensils during the preparation and duration of food service. They will check and maintain proper food temperatures during food preparation and services, making sure to record those temperatures according to the established policy. The Cook will also ensure that an adequate supply of food, supplies, etc. are available at all times; reporting inadequate stock levels to the supervisor in a timely manner. In addition to these core responsibilities, the Cook may perform other duties as assigned by the Dietary Manager as necessary.
• Must possess at minimum a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Must have, as a minimum, one year dietary experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
• Food handler's permit
• Any combination of experience and training which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
• Must be able to speak, understand, and write fluently in English
Our full time team members are valued and offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance Coverage
• Short and Long-Term Disability Options
• Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
• 401 (k) Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off
• DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
• MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
• Helping Friends Foundation
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts
• Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
• In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers