compensation: $13.00 per hour to start. Continuing ed program available to increase base wage after just 3 months! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Laugh, create, give, and love. These are just a few of the positive words of affirmation that describe the culture at Centre for Neuro Skills. We work together as a team and continually inspire each other to lead positive change, learn, and grow. Our commitment to research, innovation, and advances in technology drives us to reach for what could be possible. Every day is a new day to smile, do, and change. We are passionate about our work and making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
Are you a reliable, positive and compassionate provider? If so, our adult patients with brain injuries need your help to relearn daily living skills (dressing, cooking, toileting, etc.) Work with patients in an apartment or home setting or in patients' homes in our 24-hour program. Make a real difference in people's lives!
Full time shifts available: AM (7:00am - 3:30pm), PM (3:00pm - 11:30pm), and overnight (11:00pm - 7:30am). Weekends required.
* Must be 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED.
* Direct care, care giving, medical assisting, and/or CNA experience is preferred.
* CNA or MA encouraged to apply.
* Must pass drug screen, health screen and criminal record check (fingerprints).
* Must have clean DMV record, own dependable transportation and be willing to transport patients.
We provide complete training and a continuing education program. Benefits available for full time employees including paid time off, extended sick leave, medical insurance, paid holidays, and 401(k).