QR Code Link to This Post
Job title: Medical Claims Representative
Description: A third party provider of Medical financial solutions for Health Care Organizations
- Following up on medical claims for Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid HMO's, Worker's Comp and VA.
- Phone calls to the patient may be necessary as well for additional information on the insurance coverage.
- Understanding of medical terminology, diagnosis codes, denial codes, ICD 9-10 Codes, and calculating fee schedules.
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
If interested please APPLY or call Madeleine (817)345-4955
Must have experience:
- Experience in filing appeals on denied claims
- 2+ years working within the same position
- Knowledge of Medicaid processes
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com. Click Here To Apply