Our company is a healthcare service company that implements and manages turn-key hospital-based laboratory outreach programs, currently operating some of the most successful hospital-based outreach lab programs in the country. We are currently recruiting for an Operations Supervisor in Dallas TX to oversee the planning, coordination, logistics, evaluation, and staff supervision which covers the technical and operational aspects of our program. The ideal candidate for this may be a Medical Technologist, Physician Office Manager with outreach lab experience, or a Phlebotomy Supervisor looking for upward mobility.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including: health, dental, vision and life insurance, generous vacation, Holiday and 401(k). Please send resume with salary requirements.
• Clinical Lab Technology background preferred;
• At least 5 years management/supervisory experience in a laboratory or medical field;
• Strong IT understanding with experience in EMR connectivity preferred;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Experienced in phlebotomy;
• Demonstrated organizational skills, including the ability to be flexible to changing priorities, critical thinking, problem solving in real time and handle multiple tasks;
• Ability to schedule and plan workloads, implement systems and projects that align with company objectives;
• Understanding of regulatory compliance and basic quality systems under CLIA and other related standards;
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
• Flexible with work schedules, able to work 10-12 hour shifts, evenings and regular weekends as needed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers