compensation: Deoends on experiance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
HR Supervisor For Home Health Agency
Established home health agency has an opening for Administrative Assistant for our Desoto Office and another Administrate assistant for our Garland Office. Home Health
The agency has been in Home Health for 25 years with Medicare, Medicare Advantage , Insurance , VA and PHC clients in all areas of Dallas and Fort Worth.
1. Placing employee hiring advertisements
2. Conduct preliminary job interview and make recommendations for management to 2nd interview
3. Complete employee application form for HR compliance of labor standards
4. Must maintain employee personal records as needed
5. Conduct new employee orientation per company policy and procedure
6. Conduct employee in services and training as required
7. Participate in management meetings and evaluate and report operations and areas require improvement
8. Manage employee turnover reports and prevent unacceptable turnover.
9. Prepare payroll reports as needed
10. Any other assignment given by your supervisor.
3 to 5 years hands on home health office experience in areas as discussed above.
College degree is preferred , but experience may be used in place of degree.
Must be fluent in communication skills , multitasked, dedicated to get job done, communicate very well, be a leader.
Must be a term leader
1. Excellent Pay and benefits
2. On the job training
3. Promotion from with in
4. flexible schedule
5. Friendly work environment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities