Tower Legal Solutions ~ Dallas has an immediate need for an Arabic Language Document Review Attorney for our document review Project Nobu. You must be a US Citizen and a licensed, active & in good standing attorney in any US jurisdiction. The project will be in our downtown Dallas office starting at the end of this week on Thursday or Friday October 17th or 18th, or on Monday, October 21st. The pay rate will be at competitive market rate, and the duration is anticipated to be 1.5 to 2 weeks.
QR Code Link to This Post
If you happen to know of any fluent Arabic language licensed attorneys that have document review experience kindly forward this job post to them.
- ALTA Arabic language test is required
- Document review experience is required
- Reviewers must be able to commit to the full duration
- You cannot work on other legal matters while working on this project.
- The hours are 8 hours a day and 40 hours/week, possibly up to 50.
- If you have any planned vacations or absences during this project, please let us know so we can inform the client.
If you are available and interested, please submit an updated – only in MS Word Format - resume ASAP!