StoryCloud, the leading provider of technology-driven deposition reporting and legal videography services for attorneys nationwide, is looking for high-energy digital reporters that are commissioned state notaries and able to responsibly facilitate and record legal proceedings.
Job responsibilities include:
• Setting up and utilizing StoryCloud proprietary software and equipment to record and monitor depositions at law firms/practices
• Overseeing the deposition/recording process to ensure a clear audio recording is captured
• Swearing in witnesses, marking and handling exhibits, playing back testimony, capturing deposition notes, speaker identifications and spellings
StoryCloud training and required equipment will be provided.
• Active Notary Public Commission
• Proficiency with PC computers and iOS applications
• Willingness to learn new skills and technology
• Ability to multi-task under pressure
• Excellent, professional written and verbal communication skills
• Reliable mode of transportation
• Headphones (without a microphone)
• Experience with digital reporting or working in the legal industry preferred
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Contract Notary/Digital Reporter - Your Name (Dallas) to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers