4 Ever Young, a semi-professional North Dallas-based Doo-Wop group, has been entertaining audiences with its a cappella 4-part singing since 1997. The a cappella group opened for Sha Na Na, and we also sing with a 50s/60s/doo-wop/Elvis band as 4 Ever Young and the Reflections. With the band, we regularly perform at public city concerts including Grapevine Grapefest, Sounds of Lewisville Concert Series, and Coppell Plaza Music Series, to name a few.
Two of the members have been with the group since its inception, and another joined us about 10 years ago. We have an opening for a bass vocalist to complete the foursome. For more information about 4 Ever Young and our band, visit www.4ey.com and www.thereflectionsofdallas.com .
If you have a strong, low bass voice and a love of oldies, you are invited to submit a musical resume. Please include the following information:
- Describe your knowledge of and/or experience with doo-wop music.
- Describe any other singing experience, instruments you play, or other musical skills.
- Describe your ability to learn basic choreography.
- Can you commit to a weekly rehearsal schedule?
- Describe your general availability for performances. Are you available during the day, weeknights, or weekends only? Approximately how many performances per month could you fit into your schedule?
- Why are you interested in joining 4 Ever Young, and what qualities would you contribute to the group?
- Please include a recent picture of yourself (not mandatory, but would be helpful).
- How can we contact you?
Please reply to this article with your information.
If you have the qualifications we're looking for, we'll contact you to set up an audition. We look forward to hearing from you!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers