4 Ever Young, a semi-professional North Dallas-based Doo-Wop group, has been entertaining audiences with its a cappella 4-part singing since 1997. The a cappella group has opened for Sha Na Na in the past. We also sing with a 50s/60s/doo-wop/Elvis band as 4 Ever Young and the Reflections, and we regularly play at public city concerts including Grapevine Grapefest, Coppell Plaza Music Series, to name a few.
QR Code Link to This Post
Two of the members have been with the group since its inception, and another joined us about 10 years ago. We have an opening for a bass vocalist to complete the foursome. For more information about 4 Ever Young, visit www.4ey.com.
If you have a strong, low bass voice and a love of oldies, you are invited to submit a musical resume. Please email us in response to this article and include the following information:
- Describe your knowledge of and/or experience with doo-wop music.
- Describe any other singing experience, instruments you play, or other musical skills.
- Describe your ability to learn basic choreography.
- Can you commit to a weekly rehearsal schedule?
- Describe your general availability for performances. Are you available during the day, weeknights, or weekends only? Approximately how many performances per month could you fit into your schedule?
- Why are you interested in joining 4 Ever Young, and what qualities would you contribute to the group?
- Please include a recent picture of yourself (not mandatory, but would be helpful).
- How can we contact you?
If you have the qualifications we're looking for, we'll contact you to set up an audition. We look forward to hearing from you!