Exciting contract-to-hire opening for a detailed and professional Administrative & Front Office Coordinator in Dallas, TX to join the team of a leading global insurance and investment firm.
MUST BE AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY, 12/6 FOR AN INTERVIEW.
INTERVIEWS WILL ONLY BE HELD ON THIS DAY.
Responsible for general office and clerical duties to include:
• Greeting customer, visitor and vendors
• Assistant with inquiries/problems by directing them or providing information to the appropriate parties.
• Manage and coordinate conference room schedules as needed.
• Manage and organize office and pantry inventory.
• Program badge access cards as needed.
• Liaison with Building Services to facilitate local office requests.
• Assist with vendor maintenance needs/concerns/special projects as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2+ years of administrative support experience
• 1+ years of front office/receptionist experience
• Customer service or related work experience
• Strong communication skills
• Basic computer and Microsoft Office Suite experience
If this role transitions to a full time offer after the contract, our client offers the below:
• Competitive Salary
• Full Time Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• 401K Plan + Company Match
• Pre-Tax Healthcare Accounts
• ST/LT Disability
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Additional benefits offered
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your updated resume and cover letter to this posting.
*AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers