compensation: $15 a hour w/Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
(BILINGUAL A MUST SPANISH AND ENGLISH)
Local Garland Company looking for new customer service representative. Candidate will be expected to communicate professionally with internal and external co-workers, customers and clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Customer focus with relationship management - Provide timely follow up with customers on questions and concerns, Team work - Work independently and as a team, interpersonal skills
• Tolerance for ambiguity - able to interpret information for validity and decision making purposes
• Attention to detail - quality of work
• Problem solving skills - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions from a variety of information given in written, oral, diagram and schedule form.
• Commitment - follow through to completion
• Flexibility - capable of prioritizing to perform multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines
• Plan, prioritize, good scheduler - organized and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks with competing deadlines
• Decision maker - Ability to comprehend information given and provide positive feedback
• Professional telephone etiquette - communicate effectively with colleagues, customers and clients
• Bilingual - English/Spanish
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Fox Pro a plus
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Comply with all Employment Handbook policies and procedures.
• Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or GED, (general education degree) preferred:
• Five plus years related experience; or
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Position relevant certifications a plus.
LANGUAGE SKILLS/MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:
• Read, write, and speak English/Spanish.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
• MS Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) - intermediate level
• Fox Pro or Apprise a plus
• Lifting up to 25 lbs occasionally less than 1 hour
• Sitting/Standing/Walking constantly 6-8 hours
• Simple grasping constantly 6-8 hours
• Reaching at or below shoulder level occasionally 0-3 hours
• Visual (look at computer screen) constantly 2-6 hours
• Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
• Minimum overtime (evenings and weekends)
401K w/ matching
Please attach resumes
or contact Anthony 214-750-7793
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers