compensation: Salary Plus Commission Starting at 15.00/HR employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
DANACO GROUP provides an "EXCITING WORK ENVIRONMENT", "YOUR OWN OFFICE", "PAID TRAINING".
**MUST HAVE P&C AGENT LICENSE **
• Previous insurance experience in customer service and/or sales is preferred.
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Ability to problem solve issues
• Quick learner
• Able to work in a busy fast paced environment
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bi-lingual in (English)&(Spanish)
• Education: High School Diploma/ G.E.D.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
• Competitive Pay
• Unlimited earning potential
• Among the industry's most attractive incentive programs.
• Paid training and side by side mentor agent coaching.
• National Marketing and Advertising Support.
• An independent work environment.
DANACO INSURANCE GROUP is an Insurance Broker dedicated to attracting and developing some of the most promising, talented individuals in our industry. Our organization is built on the foundation of employee support and encouragement, while also demanding dedication and excellence. Most importantly, Danaco Insurance Group is not simply a network of individual employees, but a true team, all working toward the greater goal of providing a superior customer experience. We currently write Commercial Auto Insurance, Personal Auto, & Home in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex.
We service customers through online, phone and full-service office locations. Through these offices, our Customer Service Representatives serve as a direct sales and customer service outlet for the products and services that we represent. While our primary focus is Commercial Auto Insurance (a segment of commercial lines casualty insurance), our sales professionals also excel in the distribution of a diverse offering of personal insurance-related products including auto insurance, home insurance, and other value-added services. Our Customer Service Representatives greatest strength is taking pride in their excellent customer service skills, product knowledge, and to provide our customers with an outstanding shopping experience.
We are seeking a Bi-lingual Producer to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information.
• Solicit new business and maintain current business levels in order to achieve or exceed sales production goals and deliver customer service in line with the Retail Value Proposition.
• Display a thorough and consistent pattern of understanding and demonstrating the Retail Value Proposition through the defined behaviors (Care, Choice, and Communication). Lives our company values and delivers world-class service.
• Increase new business by initiating contact with prospects through local store marketing efforts, community involvement, cold-calling (face-to-face and phone), quote calls, and walk-ins to build interest, match needs with products and services, and close the sale to meet the agreed-upon production goals.
• Expand business by proactively building relationships with existing customers (renewing policies, assisting them with alternatives in the event they have canceled a policy, and selling new products) to meet the agreed-upon production goals.
• Handle customer inquiries.
• Provide information about the products and services
• Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
• Document and update customer records based on interactions
• Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
****Apply Today by sending your resumes****
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers