We are looking to hire a high-energy, upbeat, and experienced Executive Assistant for a dynamic and fast-paced CEO/Entrepreneur, who has recently launched his 5th public company. This new company is in the Hemp/CBD space (not marijuana), and the office is located in the DFW Metroplex. Candidates must be able to roll with frequent changes, keep up with several moving parts, present themselves well, and work well with others. Minimal travel will be required.
QR Code Link to This Post
Ideally, the candidate will be a generalist with good bookkeeping experience, at least 3-5 years of experience as an EA, and a proficiency for (but not limited to) the following tasks:
• Calendar management
• Travel arrangements
• Drafting/editing contracts, NDAs, forms, etc…
• Balancing and reconciling bank accounts
• Dealing with financial records
• Wire transfers
Only candidates with at least 3 years of Executive Assistant experience will be considered. This is not a position where similar experience can be adapted on the job. Candidate will have to jump in and know how to swim.
The following professional traits will be indispensable in this position:
• Exceptional command of the English language - grammar, spelling, written communication, and comprehension
• Strong work ethic
• Attention, retention, and recall of details
• Takes initiative
• Anticipates needs
• Works well with and without structure
• Willingness to communicate and be responsive outside of standard business hours
• Willingness to travel occasionally
• Follows up relentlessly
• Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
• PTO and Vacation Time
• 401K Plan
• Stock Options / Restricted Stock Plan
Please submit your resumé, cover letter, and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: In the subject line, include "EA" and your name.