Are you looking for an entry-level administrative assistant position that offers you training, stability and advancement potential? Then look no further than L&S Mechanical, the leading plumbing, electrical, and HVAC new home contractor in Texas!
L&S Mechanical, a family-oriented company, has been in business for over 30 years and is one of the fastest growing residential construction companies in the U.S.
As an administrative assistant with L&S, you will:
• Run and manipulate daily and weekly reports,
• Scan and save documentation into company database as well as utilize basic data entry skills,
• Schedule new build underground utility flagging to prevent employee injuries, property damage and unnecessary expenses,
• Assist in maintaining company vehicle records and
• Submit city registration renewals.
Requirements for this position include:
• Sharp organizational skills,
• Desire for long-term growth within the company,
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload, consistently deliver quality work and build positive relationships with coworkers across multiple departments,
• Strong command of both verbal and written communications,
• Proven computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer,
• Solid problem solving skills and a willingness to learn new things with a “can do” attitude and
• Experience with utility locates in the construction industry a plus.
Comprehensive benefit package includes:
• Competitive pay,
• Multiple medical, dental and vision insurance plans,
• Flexible Spending Account with debit card,
• $20K in life insurance and $20K AD&D insurance,
• 401(k) with 50% company matching up to 6% of employee contributions,
• Bonus opportunities,
• Vacation, PTO and holiday pay and
• High potential for advancement.
For immediate consideration please apply directly to this job positing with your resume and salary requirements or go online to www.lsmech.com to download and submit a job application and resume.
Check out why L&S Mechanical is a great company to work for on Glassdoor. You can also find us at www.facebook.com/lsmechanical.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers