TAAS, the leading provider of independent medical examinations, is hiring full time Data Entry Associates to gather, prepare and enter alphabetic and numeric data from various source documents into the appropriate computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes. This role performs a wide range of data processing tasks, including sorting, filing, emailing and proofreading as needed. The ideal candidate is organized and able to multi-task, with a high degree of quality while complying with all regulatory and company standards.
Join the TAAS team offering opportunities for career growth and rewarding collaboration. We are always looking for creative, detailed-oriented talent. Apply Today!
What We Offer:
• Full Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Paid training and ongoing career development
• Paid Time Off.
What You’ll Do:
• Gathers and organizes examinee charts for examinations and depositions purposes.
• Enters both alphabetic and numeric data from source documents into the proper system database.
• Reviews data for discrepancies, missing pages or information and resolves discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Reviews data entered against the original source documents for accuracy and corrects any data entry errors or duplications.
• Follows data program security practices and procedures at all times.
• Routinely secures information by completing database backup daily.
• Maintains confidentiality of all personal and financial information at all times and in accordance with HIPPA regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• A minimum of 6 months related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Experience in a medical office preferred
• HIPAA experience preferred or willingness to complete training.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), type 40WPM, and internet web-browsers
• Must possess complete knowledge of general computer, fax, copier, scanner, and telephone
• Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision
• Exceptional communication skills able to promote a positive team -oriented environment
• Able to pass drug test – we are a drug free workplace!
At TAAS, we’re transforming the independent medical examination and review industry. Right now, we are looking for the next generation of highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused associates to deliver an ever-improving customer experience.
For immediate consideration, please click the location nearest you and apply online:
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.