compensation: Pay based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Apex is a leading wholesale and retail seller of plumbing fixtures and supplies in the Dallas Fort Worth area that provides great products and service to its customers. Apex is actively looking for a Warehouse Manager.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Warehouse Manager holds a key role in the supply chain management. This important person is responsible for the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Reviews incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Monitors warehouse workers and associated activities; offers assistance to those with concerns or problems on the work floor.
• Ensures that products delivered are stored in an organized manner, so that its quality is maintained and accessibility is achieved.
• Creates a layout plan that streamlines the storage and retrieval of goods.
• Implements worker safety and health regulations.
• Plans projects and sets objectives for the employees to meet.
• Responds to orders efficiently so that products are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
• Coordinates with Branch Managers regarding discrepancies and errors in the branch inventory transfer process.
• Addresses logistical problems and furnishes solutions to these issues.
• Meets with other Managers to confer about products, shipping times, and distribution issues, among many other concerns.
• Become efficient in the fleet management software to ensure proper use of company vehicles and efficient deliveries.
With the numerous tasks required of the Warehouse Manager, he/she should possess the following competencies:
• Speaking, writing, and listening skills
• Critical thinking, problem solving, and reasoning abilities
• People Management skills
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize several ongoing projects
• Excellent Customer Service. Represent Apex & Economy Supply with honesty and integrity
• Well-versed with supply chain, inventory management, material requirement and planning, and project management programs.
• Full healthcare benefits
• Paid vacation, holiday pay and paid sick time
• 401k with match and Profit Sharing
• Pay dependent upon experience
• Average 60 hours per week
If you would like to apply for this position please reply to this ad with your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers