cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished apartment laundry on site street parking private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Two Premium Bedrooms for Rent in my Luxury 2,400 square foot house.
Monthly cost is $500 per room which includes all expenses. The price is firm.
If your combined income is below $10,000, you will NOT qualify to rent these rooms.
If you have a Felony conviction, you will NOT be considered as a renter.
No Deposit before move-in.
Any damage will be deducted.
Remainder will be returned after move-out.
It will NOT be returned if you sign a lease and change your mind.
Rooms were recently remodeled – new wood floors, bath vanity, sink, fixtures, tile.
Each has a personal sink, vanity, mirror.
Adjoining to the separate sink/vanity areas, there is a SHARED bathroom with toilet, shower. There are locking doors between the shower area and the vanity-sink areas.
Rooms are AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
Minimum duration of the lease is 6-months.
1. All Applicants must provide Proof of Employment and Combined Income $10,000 or higher.
2. Credit Check and Background Check required.
3. If accepted as a Renter, they must pay the First Month’s Rent before moving-in.
4. Accepted Renter must pay a Security Deposit of $400 before move-in.
5. Rent is due in cash, in-full, on the 1st of every month. No exceptions.
House Location: West Plano, near Park Blvd and Coit Rd, Zip 75075. Quiet, safe, exclusive neighborhood. Easy access to I-75 Central, George Bush, Dallas North Tollway, I-121 Sam Rayburn Tollway. Just minutes from Corporate Office Buildings, UTD, Collin College, Plano City Parks, Pools, Fitness Centers, Bike Trails. Walking distance to grocery store, drug store, movie theater, restaurants, bank, medical services.
1. Single family, well maintained, POOL in backyard, DUCK POND in front yard.
2. ROOM #1 is 14' X 12', closet with mirrored sliding doors spanning one full wall, window looks out on the pool side of back yard.
3. ROOM #2 is 13' X 12', walk-in closet with door, window looks out on a large fenced back yard.
4. Rooms are unfurnished, complete REMODELED, new floors, all new Jack and Jill bathrooms.
5. PRIVATE sink/vanity area for each room.
6. SHARED bathroom for shower/tub, and toilet.
7. BEDROOM SECURITY - Bolt Lock on every bedroom door - used either Key or Push-button combination code. Video Security Cameras at every entrance. Motion-sensing flood lights on driveway, walkways, and all entrances.
8. Large kitchen with all typical appliances, bay window looks out over the duck pond. Small separate breakfast area.
9. Large Living Room, with fireplace, that can be setup however renters would like..
10. Large Dining Room that looks out to the pool. It can be configured however renters would like.
11. Large Den with fireplace that the Homeowner will use for his personal area.
12. Semi-circle drive, so you can park your car off of the street. No garage access is included.
Large Samsung Washer and Dryer in the utility room.
Expectations for Renters:
1. I prefer non-smokers. You can smoke cigarettes/cigars outside. No Smoking in the house by renters or guests.
2. No drug possession or use by roommates or guests.
3. If you own Pets, we can discuss and determine whether they are compatible with my 60 lb dog. He is accustomed to being around other dogs and cats. Additional Security Deposit required for pets, plus a non-refundable Cleaning Fee.
4. Occasional over-night guests are fine. However long-term stays or move-in of people not on the lease is NOT allowed. No children under 18 years old are allowed to spend the night (liability risk).
Utilities & Expenses are INCLUDED in the Rent
• Very High-Speed, Fiber-Optic Ethernet to the house with WIFI, Frontier Cable TV with all premium movie channels, ethernet jacks in all bedrooms and two living areas.
• Natural Gas
• Water & Garbage
We should discuss sharing the cost of a house cleaning service - maybe every 3 weeks.
Homeowner will Pay ALL costs associated with:
• Swimming pool
• Pest Control
• Lawn care
• Property Taxes
• Home Owner Association Dues
I am the homeowner. I am in my mid-fifties, straight, lived in this house for over 20 years. I am a computer professional for Fortune 500 companies. Divorced, no children, no live-in girlfriend. I have one dog that is 2 years old Hungarian Vizsla. Very people friendly.
please give me your email address.
thank you :)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers