Real estate home inspection services: residential and light commercial.
Ally Certified Home Inspector regulated by the Texas Real Estate Commission Lic# 23180;
Insured with Hanover Insurance Group.
Residential Buyer's Full Inspections :
11th Month Home Warranty Inspections
Pre-sheetrock Phase Inspections
Swimming Pool / SPA Inspections
Wood Destroying Organisms / Insects and Pest Inspections
Private Sewer / Septic System Inspections
Irrigation / Sprinkler System Inspectons
Welcome. I'm Greg.
I'd be honored to meet you and inspect your home.
Why Should You Choose Us? It's simple...
We will not let you get stuck buying a money pit!
I bring tall ladders and walk upon most roofs.
I get inside the attic, mask on face, kneepads and flashlight looking for problems such as roof leaks and other structural failures.
Call anytime: 972-9OO-1O88 or schedule on line: www.allyinspections.org/schedule-now/
Fees for the services will be determined upon more information about the property, including but not limited to:
1. square footage,
2. type of foundation,
3. ancillary services ( termite and pest inspection),
4. presence of a in-ground swimming pool ,
5. presence of a private septic system,
6. presence of irrigation/ sprinkler system.
What you get along with your home inspection written report:
1. Plan on spending about 45 min with me at the end of the inspection.
You and I will tour the house together, inside-out. I will tell you how the house works, how to maintain the house and grounds around it, how to save money on energy costs and I will point out and discuss my findings with you. I will tell you how they could affect the performance of the house or the safety of your family, and what you can do about it.
At the end of the 45 min walkthrough, you will know in what condition the major systems of the house are in, everything will be crystal clear in your mind, and you will know exactly what your next steps should be.
2. I will email you the written report with full color pictures and videos, late the same day. It will be the most detailed, most thorough report you have read, with numerous images annotated to pinpoint and describe defect examples.
My services to you do not end with the report.
3. For as long as you live in this house, you can pick up the phone, on a subject you know little or nothing about, and get professional help from us or our vendors.
Ask every inspector you interview if they offer you all of the above.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers