fuel: diesel rv type: other transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
Awesome customized rig for camping, partying, guest cottage, tiny home, utility vehicle, man cave, she-shed... I put years into creating it and it has been a labor of love, and a vehicle for great experiences. My family has enjoyed wonderful adventures in the “Magic Bus”; everyone tells me to keep it, that I should rent it out on AirBnB, or as a party bus... but I just don’t have the time, my family is no longer using it enough, and it is yearning for more adventure than I can give it. The time has now come to pass it on to new travelers.
• Dining/living room, bedroom, bathroom.
• Dining booth with fold-away table.
• RV Jackknife couch folds into a bed.
• Four bunk beds. Upper bunks are on pulleys so they can be raised when not in use, so extra passengers can sit comfortably in the lower bunks. The bus comfortably sits 11 people.
• RV air conditioner.
• Electrical system set up for both shore power (30amp x 2 boxes = 60amp capacity), and onboard battery power with 2,000watt power inverter.
• Kitchen sink, bathtub and hot water heater. Plumbing is set up to be used when attached to a faucet, and drains on the ground. No holding tanks. Grey water only.
• Side cargo door and rear door. Center aisle is 25’ long for hauling long items (ladders, etc.). Back door is large enough to load 4’x8’ material (sheets of plywood, etc.).
• Inspected, registered, insured. Runs great. Starts instantly every time.
• 1996 International
• Thomas high roof body – 6’6” headroom inside
• ¾ length bus (30ft long) with side door in back that was originally for a wheelchair lift, which has been removed. It is now a cargo space)
• DT466 diesel engine
• AT545 automatic transmission
• 218” wheelbase
• GVWR: 25,500 lbs
• 165,500 miles
• Titled as an “RV” - no special license required
• VIN#: 1HVBBAAM0TH298169
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers