The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for maintaining client network hardware and applications, possess problem-solving skills, and exhibit excellent communication abilities. This candidate will be responsible for all tasks assigned to them and will keep accurate notes for all tickets/issues they resolve or work on. The candidate will handle onsite as well as in-house support tasks. This individual will also be a part of the after-hours rotation where they will assist with routine server maintenance and network updates.
Advanced Duty / Requirements:
Duty requirement are to maintain any of the following at customer locations. To be qualified you must have an advanced understanding of the following.
• Active Directory
• Exchange Server / O365
• Windows Server 2008 - 2019
• Windows Services Group Policy / DHCP / DNS / AD
• Virtual Hosts
• Security Firewall
• Network Switch
• WAN / LAN Troubleshooting
• Desktop Troubleshooting
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Requires a minimum of 3 years Managed Service Provider experience
• Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
• Strong team worker, with excellent organization, and time management skills.
• Good verbal, written and listening skills (required)
• Team player (works very well with others)
• Previous technology consulting experience required
• MCP, A+, Network+ or equivalent experience
• Energized friendly environment filled with smart colleagues
• Salary position
• Overtime opportunities
• IRA retirement options
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Paid Vacations
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers