compensation: $ 17 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Budget Suites of America has an opening for a full-time Courtesy Patrol Officer with at least 5-10 years of proven experience to patrol apartment complex. Benefits include medical, dental, optical, paid vacation, and 401k with matching contribution.
$17.00 per hour
• Patrolling, observing, and reporting suspicious people or activities to Property Manager or local law enforcement if necessary in and surrounding the Budget Suites community.
• Observe irregularities, fire hazards, leaking water pipes and/or malfunctioning equipment/machinery and promptly reporting to the Property Manager.
• Pick up debris in road or common areas while patrolling the grounds.
• Provide detailed written reports required nightly.
• Must own your own transportation with ability to travel to different properties.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Level 2 or 3 non commission license needed.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Must pass a background check and drug test.
• Prior police or military experience preferred.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers