favorite this postLand Wanted for RV Parking starting 5/24 ($200-$700/month)hide this posting
dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
My wife and I just bought an RV and will be living in it full time. We are young professionals with stable jobs. We are looking for a place to park it other than in an RV park.
- Move in by 5/24
- Private residential address (not shared)
- Sewer hookups
- Water hookups
- Electric hookups
- Appropriately zoned for Agriculture/Mobile Homes/RVs
- Fencing (or other form of security)
- Dog friendly (we have two dogs)
- Ability to leave for extended trips and return to the same spot
Nice to haves:
- Beautiful views
- Clean neighborhood
- Reliable neighbors close but not too close :)
Depending on how many of the above you can check, we can pay between $200-$700 per month.
Photos and address of would be much appreciated.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers