QR Code Link to This Post
CONTRACT TO HIRE: 1ST SHIFT ON SITE
LOCATION: DALLAS, TX
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER POSITION SUMMARY:
If you have a passion for developing performant, reliable and high-quality enterprise solutions using open and current technologies in a fast-paced, collaborative, DevOps-centric environment, we want you on our team!
In this position, we are looking for someone who is:
1) Independent in their ability to design solutions using appropriate, established design patterns and communicate those solution designs to others confidently
2) Independent in their ability to implement solutions. The ideal candidate is comfortable in Linux and Windows environments, experienced in Java development using relevant Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate or MyBatis, Jersey, etc.) experienced with relational as well as NoSQL databases
3) Committed to delivering high quality of products
4) Experienced with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools and processes and strives to automate wherever possible (configuration management, build, test, quality and deployment);
5) Crisp in their ability to communicate with others, positive in their attitude and comfortable in the role of mentor to junior team members (both in terms of technical knowledge and work ethic).
• BS In Computer Science or related field - comparable experience in the field can be considered in lieu of the degree
• 7+ years of experience in software solution development, design and implementation
• 5+ years of experience in Java enterprise solution development
• Proficiency with Java frameworks (Spring, MyBatis, Jersey preferred)
• Proficiency in SQL based database application development
• Proficiency with A8ile Scrum SDLC
• Proficiency with automation development solutions - CI/CD tools/processes (Git/Maven/Jenkins/SonarQube/Jacoco/Junit preferred)
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Experience in application development in an AWS environment is highly desired
• Experience in NoSQL database application development is highly desired
• Ability to coach others technically
• Availability to work in Dallas office; availability for very infrequent potential travel (2x/year possible).
• 2+ years of experience working with development teams administering software repository tools (GitHub/GitLab)
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and familiarity with AWS technologies as EC2, RDS, S3/EBS/Glacier
• Hands-on AWS technical design and build experience, including automation, CICD tooling etc.
• 1+ years more Implementing AWS Lambda
• 1+ years using NoSQL database