compensation: Hourly pay - Lifeguard $9.50 plus up to $.50 Retention Bonus Per Hour - Supervisor Hourly $10.00 plus up to $.50 Retention Bonus Per Hour. Plus $100 Referral Bonus for each qualifying referral. employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
I. JOB SUMMARY
Provide general oversight and supervision for guests/swimmers frequenting aquatic facilities and attractions operated by Jeff Ellis Management, LLC.
II. DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Lifeguards must consistently perform the following duties:
• Maintain vigilance of guests/swimmers by consistently scanning swimmer protection zones to maintain the E&A '10/20 Protection Rule'
• Enforce safety rules, riding instructions and regulations for the safety of guests/swimmers
• Render aid by rescuing distressed swimmers
• Provide first aid and emergency care for guests/swimmers who suffer injuries or sudden illness
III. OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Lifeguards must perform the following additional duties:
• Perform daily facility maintenance and sanitation duties to provide and maintain a safe and aesthetically inviting aquatic facility for guests/swimmers
• Perform other duties as assigned
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers