cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof townhouse w/d in unit attached garage private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
My job is relocating me out of town and I need to break my lease November 30th. I currently live in a luxury two story, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom townhouse near White Rock Lake. The lease takeover would be from December 1st until May 1st (6 months).
- Complimentary WiFi in the unit
- Open concept design, high-end finishes
- Euro washer/dryer combo in unit
- Built-in 50 bottle wine cooler
- Private, gated patio for each unit
- Stainless steel Samsung appliances
- Sleek white quartz countertops
- Gated Access
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Green Community
- Custom Glass Staircase
- 3D Backsplash
- Fitness Center
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Package Receiving
- Resort Glass Enclosed Swimming Pool
- Public Transportation
- Amazing Outdoor Covered Kitchen/BBQ
- Ceiling Fans in every room
- AC unit on each floor
- Chef Inspired Kitchen
- Designer Tile Accent Wall
- Energy Efficient Dual Pane Windows
- Euro Custom Cabinetry
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Free gated parking lot
- Pet friendly!
The area has some great nightlife and is a 10 minute drive from Lower Greenville and Uptown, and only a 4 minute drive from Central Market on Lover's Lane (you can say goodbye to Whole Foods and Bezos forever).
Candidates will go through a credit and background check and make 3x the monthly rent, so ideally no combination of bad credit history/evictions/a violent criminal record. Applications will be considered on a case by case basis, so do get in touch if you're worried about this and I can let you know your chances of approval.
I also have some lovely furniture for sale should you decide to come see the unit and purchase it along with taking over the lease. Thank you and let me know as soon as possible if you'd like to arrange a visit!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers