compensation: $30,000 - $34,000 Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a technology consulting and integration company in search of a new team member to manage a variety of processes including:
- Customer Service & Technical Support
- Office Management / Processes
- Inventory Control
- Special Projects
We sell, install, and support a variety of technologies including audio visual, networking, and security systems in homes and businesses. All of our team members must learn and understand our product offerings and be able to work closely with our clients.
Please respond with your resume, salary or hourly pay requirements, and first available start date via this posting. Applicants not responding with all three of the above items will not be considered for the position.
To be considered, you must also meet the following criteria:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be a rapid learner with the ability to research and find answers on your own
- Be able to handle multiple simultaneous project streams
- Be comfortable with web technologies such as google apps and dropbox
- Be available to work normal business hours
- Pass background, DMV, and drug screening
Thank you for considering this opportunity!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers