compensation: $12/hour, work from home employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking someone who fits the requirements outlined below. This is a well-monitored "Work From Home" position that has strong expectations for it's prosperity.
About our Company:
We are a WISP (Wireless Internet Service Provider) serving customers across rural Texas.
Technical Support Representative:
Receive inbound and outbound calls as a second line of support. You'll listen then analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for voice, internet or data installation and connection issues. You may remotely configure and troubleshoot client's equipment. In the event the issue cannot be resolved, you would arrange dates, times & access arrangements for a service call. At times, you may be asked to sell additional services. You'll utilize multiple computers and databases to record of the results of your interactions.
Training & Experience:
• Prefer prior technical support experience.
• Strong customer service and communication skills.
• Solid problem solving skills with proficient attention to detail.
• CCENT/CCNA/Network+ or equivalent experience.
• Understanding of LAN, WAN, and Internet networking.
• Windows and Mac troubleshooting experience.
• Wireless point-to-point or point-to-multipoint experience a plus
• Answer incoming customer calls and provide assistance with router configuration, email creation, wireless & wire-line signal testing, router set-up, and related troubleshooting.
• Interact and coordinate with other departments to resolve customer issues
• Interpret customer records and repair tickets
• May be asked to sell additional products or services.
• Develop and maintain spreadsheets
• Make computer notations while speaking with the client.
• May work with outside vendors
• Test, analyze, and clear customer reported trouble
• Complete occasional assigned tasks
• Provide technical support for field staff such as assistance with provisioning customer equipment.
• Monitor portions of network and report anomalies to peers for investigation.
• Must have an environment suitable for working from home.
• Must have a stable fast internet connection for remotely working from home.
• Must be able to plug in a VoIP phone to your home internet via Ethernet Cable.
• Must have access to a Windows machine for network access and applications.
• Must live in Dallas/Ft.Worth, or surrounding cities. Within 50 miles of Dallas.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers