Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties built and acquired by the same family Company for over 45 years. Currently manages 7,158 apartments located primarily in the southwest.
Budget Suites of America (BSA) is seeking a highly motivated full-time Telecom and Resident Internet Technician to join our team at our properties in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and San Antonio areas.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Install, maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair hardware, software, and network equipment for the BSA resident internet.
• Provide assistance to our residents accessing the internet though their personal devices as well as offer in field assistance as needed for the BSA IT Department for front and back office systems.
• Experience troubleshooting internet connectivity on personal devices such as PC desktops, laptops, TV and video systems, gaming systems, smart phones, and other devices.
• Experience installing and configuring wired and wireless networking equipment such as switches, firewalls, and wireless access points.
• Maintains inventories and documentation, makes suggestion, and support operation of all types of telecommunication trunks.
• Experience programming NEC 2400 and Mitel SX-200 telephone, and Voice 1st voice mail systems.
• Install, maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair telephone systems, hardware and peripherals.
• Five years experience working on medium to large PBX's in a hospitality environment.
• You must have your own transportation and all diagnostic and necessary hand tools.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and a background check.
• Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers