Great opportunity to learn and grow! Small IT shop looking to grow. We offer a challenging technical environment and will help you learn and grow. We deploy and manage our clients IT infrastructure and security (both On Premise and in the Cloud), from mobile platforms, to desktops, to Servers, including email (Office 365 and Exchange), and Internet routers and firewall configurations. We are looking for individuals who demonstrate exceptional technical skills and exceptional interpersonal skills. You must be responsive to customer needs. You must have some experience installing, deploying, troubleshooting, maintaining, and documenting all aspects of desktops and laptops (MS Windows and Macs) and mobile devices in networked (On premise and Cloud based) environments.
- Must be passionate about technology
- Must be passionate about helping people
- Fast problem resolution, implementation, and break/fix, (desktops, smartphones, tablets, networks)
- Have the ability to research online, work through problems, and document
- Explain computer-related issues in a non-threatening matter to nontechnical clients
- Troubleshooting of networking issues (Internet and LAN)
Desktop network connectivity,
- Apple Macs
Office for Mac
- Windows 10, 8, 7;
Virus Software -- repairing virus and spyware infected systems
Backup and Recovery -- On Premise and Cloud based
Microsoft Office and desktop applications
- Setup and configuration of Mobile Devices -- Apple iPhones & iPads, Androids, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry and/or other smartphones
- Knowledge of computer hardware installation, diagnostics, and troubleshooting
- Windows Servers knowledge a plus - MS Exchange and MS SQL
- Microsoft Server 2016/2012/2008/2003;
- Office 365
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
2+ years technical support, integration, or deployment experience
College degree preferred
MCP or equivalent experience preferred
Apple certification or equivalent experience preferred
A+ or equivalent experience preferred
NOTE: Please do not send a resume! You must follow these instructions to be considered:
If we want your resume, we'll ask for it. If you send a resume before that you will be disqualified. Our screening process is designed to eliminate robots, virtual assistants, and people who are spamming every ad on the internet.
Along with your CONTACT INFO (name, phone number and email address) please send TWO written paragraphs:
1) One paragraph on why you are passionate about technology and helping others to use technology.
2) One paragraph on what makes you qualified for this position.
If you fit our needs we will then ask for a resume and send you an application to be filled out completely.
NOTE: This is an on-site position. Please do not apply if you are outside the Dallas area.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers