I am posting this ad to sell 2 tickets for some of the 2019 Dallas Cowboys Home Games. These are one of the best seats in the house. They are located in actual 2nd Row in the closest section to the field. There are literally only countable seats that provide better entertainment than these seats. Section 101 is a corner section located right next to the touchdown zone on the Cowboys sideline. Not only you have a very close view of every single touchdown in that corner but you will have a chance to see the players, cheerleaders, coaches, celebrities very close from these seats. It's a very different experience enjoying the game this close to the field. I have posted few pictures but they do not do any justice compared to what you will actually experience. I am pricing these very reasonably after considering prices+fees at other options such as NFL exchange, Stubhub, Seatgeek, etc and other offerers, so the price is FIRM. Again, you are not paying crazy 30-50% fees like other sites and you get the full protection.
Date Opponent Time Price
8/29 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7:00 PM $80/ticket
9/8 New York Giants (Possibly Eli's last game at ATT) 3:25 PM $400/ticket
10/6 Green Bay Packers (Rematch of 2017 Divisional Playoffs) 3:25 PM $600/ticket
12/15 Los Angeles Rams (defending NFC champion) 3:25 PM $500/ticket
Few important things
- The above games are the only ones that are available.
- I am only willing to work with someone who is a legit buyer and seriously interested in attending the game. Please understand that if your budget is thin there are other choices, upper-level seats, SROs, cheaper options, etc. These are fairly priced based on the seats location and the respective opponents.
- I have sold them a few times to know how to catch scammers, low ballers, etc. I will ignore your messages and emails. If you believe you are a serious buyer, please provide your Full Name and contact information. I won't sell my tickets unless I talk to you a few times via phone call, Facetime, etc
- Lastly, There are a few options to do the exchange/transfer. I will only work with you on these three options.
1) If you are in the DFW area, we can meet to perform the exchange at a public location like near a police station or Starbucks. I only accept cash.
2) If you are not in DFW, I will only accept payment via Paypal or Chase Pay. These are the best options that protect me and you. I am a paypal verified user so your purchase is 100 % protected by them. I will not accept payment via any other methods. Paypal charges 4% fees that I am willing to split.
3) Last option is SeatGeek. Seatgeek is now the official ticket provider of the Dallas Cowboys and they provide a very easy method to forward the tickets to someone and accept the payment.
If you have read all this and are still seriously interested in any of the games listed above, please email or text me at show contact info
. I usually respond very quickly and we can coordinate the exchange right away.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers