Aerotek is currently hiring an HVAC Technician in the Arlington,Tx area.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Candidate will be responsible for refrigerant controls, hermetic compressors, heat pumps, split systems, ductless splits, electric motors, intake fans, exhaust fans, and humidifiers.
- Candidate will need to be able to or have the capabilities of soldering, brazing, performing basic heat load calculations, and basic heat loss calculations.
- Candidate will be working in the facility to understand the basic refrigeration cycle which includes identifying components in refrigeration circuit, understanding how each component works, diagnosing problems in the refrigeration circuit, using manifold gauge set, pressure/temperature chart and temperature measuring devices for routine maintenance and to troubleshoot.
- 3rd Shift (Monday - Friday, 11 pm - 7:30 am)
- 25/hr with OT available
- 8 years of verified equivalent employment
If interested please contact Brandy @ 817-345-4908.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com. Click Here To Apply